Need Help? Call for Live Help at 1-877-LUV-BAJA

You must report a stolen vehicle
All claims must be reported before you leave the Republic of Mexico. Any claim not reported may be subject to denial.

ACE Seguros
01 800 223 8687
If calling from a cell phone dial 01-800-55-ACE-TOUR

Seguros: 01 800-834-3400

GE / Genworth Seguros
01 800 019 6000 or direct 01-477-710-4781

Grupo Nacional Provincial (GNP)
01 800 026 5110

Mapfre Tepeyac
01-800-02-663-58 or 01-800-02-665-51

01 800 282 0787

Genworth or ACE may send an adjuster to the scene to take a report. In addition, the theft must be reported to the following Mexican authorities
  1. Ministerio Público (District Attorney's Office)
  2. Policía Federal Preventiva (PFP - Federal Police)
  3. Tránsito del Estado (State transit authorities)
  4. Seguridad Pública (Municipal police)
  5. Seguridad Vial (Transit safety)

The adjuster will help direct you to these authorities with the proper paperwork. The theft should be reported to the authorities in the country in which the vehicle is registered as well as the DMV as soon as possible.